Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 9 EOC: Three Great Mission Statements

I think that Carlos’s at “Tangentco” mission statement is probably one of the most beautiful mission statements that I have ever read. The way that he describes the company and its beer make me immediately want to try the product.”Companies must also communicate their value propositions to customers, and what they communicate should not be left to chance.”(Armstrong/Kotler)(http://digitalbookshelf.artinstitutes.edu/#/books/9780558851903/pages/16446931) As I read RBowmanphoto’s mission I get the sense that I can really relate with it. To me it sounds like his company are the type of folks that live right down the road from you if you lived in a small town in Colorado or something. Another is Dan Plums line of beverages.”Some retailers, such as specialty stores, carry narrow product lines with deep assortments within those lines”(Armstrong/Kotler)(http://digitalbookshelf.artinstitutes.edu/#/books/9780558851903/content/16/chapter?page=7&q=variety). with his line of products and assortment flavors it sounds appealing to me and interesting. Choice can sometimes be a good thing if not overdone.