Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EOC Week One: My Voice

All my life I have always imagined myself working in an environment that allowed me to be myself and to be creative. In this place of employment I will not find myself constantly looking at the clock wondering if it is time to go home yet. In fact I hope it’s the type of place where I don’t have to punch a time clock at all. And I hope that it will seem like there isn’t enough time in the day to finish the projects that I am involved in. I love photography, drawing, painting, djay-ing (spinning records) and writing music on my computer in my spare time. I listen, read and absorb news on technology in an attempt to inspire and educate myself. And I hope someday to create my own “Startup” that will provide some very useful and addictive service that a lot of people will love to use. Lately, I have been trying to take notice of people in their everyday life. The things that they do, and how they go about doing those things fascinate me. I can’t help but to think, “I wonder if computers, technology or the web can make that job or that task that a person is trying to accomplish easier?” With the advent of these new smart-phones, I think that my job in the future, as a designer will be an exciting one. I can’t wait to get started.