Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EOC Week 1: Excellent Customer Service

It’s been a long time since I can remember a time that I have experience “Excellent Customer Service”. But when I was a just fifteen years old I was with my dad and my best friend and we were coming home from a week-long trip from the “Ruby Mountains” in northern Nevada. It s was a scouting trip that we had been on and we were tired. We just wanted to get home. On our way home my dads ’73 Chevy pickup burst into flames. We had to hurry and pull over and put the truck out with an extinguisher. The insurance company arranged for a tow truck to com pick us up, got us a hotel room, the whole nine yards.

“Often, they were at the scene of a wreck or at a repair shop and had no way to get to an Enterprise office to pick up a rental car. So the company came up with another game-changing idea—picking customers up wherever they happen to be and bringing them back ….. Hence, the tagline: “Pick Enterprise. We’ll Pick You Up,” which remains the company’s main value proposition to this day.” Enterprise Rent-A-Car

No comments:

Post a Comment